- Connects Crane Gimbal to Panasonic Cameras via Micro USB
- Controls Shutter and Video Recording
- Enables Zoom Control via Gimbal Handle
- Works with Zhiyun Assistant App
- Genuine Spare or Replacement Part
Control Cameras via the Crane Gimbal Handle
The Zhiyun Camera Connection Cable allows you to control compatible cameras right from the Crane’s handle, connecting your camera and gimbal via their micro USB ports. A single press of power button controls shutter release, while a quick double press starts or stops video recording, helping to streamline your shooting experience.
Zoom Support for Compatible Cameras
When connected, zoom support is available for cameras with motorised lenses. Control is easy and intuitive, using the gimbal’s 4-way joystick to zoom in and out easily.
Works with Zhiyun Assistant App
In order to work, the Zhiyun Camera Connection Cable requires the latest firmware to be installed on your Crane Gimbal. Simply use the Zhiyun Assistant App to ensure you have the most recent version, select your camera to complete set-up, and start shooting.
What's in the box
- Zhiyun Connector Cable
|Compatibility||Zhiyun-Tech Crane - Professional 3-Axis Stabilizer Handheld Gimbal|
* Specifications subject to change by the manufacturer without notice