- 3-Axis Motorised Stabiliser
- Fold-up Tripod Grip for Underslung Mode
- Auto Tune & Manfrotto/Arca Swiss QR Plate
- 14 Hour Battery Life & Focus/Zoom Support
- ViaTouch 2.0 for Motion Control
- POV, Vortex & Go Modes
- Axis Locks for Fast Setup & Secure Transport
- Supports Full HD Wireless Transmission & Remote Control
ZHIYUN WEEBILL-S 3-AXIS GIMBAL with Soonwell MT1 LED Waterproof Tube Light and Saramonic SR-XM1 Microphone for Cameras and Mobile devices
The Zhiyun-Tech WEEBIL-S is a super compact but incredibly powerful 3-axis motorised gimbal. The Saramonic SR-XM1 is an ultra-compact condenser microphone that captures crystal clear broadcast-quality sound. The 14″ Magic RGB LED Tube from Soonwell is a serious lighting fixture which also adds elements of also fun to use. The three together creates an amazing film maker kit for you to explore your film making creativity.
- Motarised 3 axis stabalization
- Super compact but incredibly powerful
- Ergonomic Underslung Design
- Auto Tune Setup
- Versatile Quick Release Plate
- 14 Hour Battery Life
- Gimbal Controlled Focus & Zoom
- ViaTouch 2.0 Support for Wireless Control and Monitoring
- Cinematic Movement Modes
- POV, Vortex and Go Modes
- Compatible with Transmount Wireless Systems
What's in the box
- Zhiyun WEEBIL S Gimbal
- Additional plate
- Battery charger
- 3x 1/4-inch screw
- 4x Camera control cable
- USB data cable
- Lens support frame
- Beam angle: 10 to 360 deg.
- Color temperature: 1600 to 20,000K.
- Color accuracy: CRI 96.
- Dimming: Yes, 0 to 100%.
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 13.8″/ 4 x 35cm.
What’s in the box
- SOONWELL Magic RGB LED Magic Tube.
- Thread Adapter.
- Mini Tripod.
- USB-A to USB-C Cable.
- 1-Year Warranty.
- Designed for DSLR, Mirrorless and Video cameras with a 1/8″ (3.5mm) Microphone Input.
- Perfect accessory mic for the Saramonic UWMIC9 transmitter or the SmartRig+ series and LavMics.
- Built-in swivel allows you to point it at the sound you want to capture.
What’s in the box:
- 1 x SR-XM1 Ultra-compact condenser microphone
- 1 x Foam Windscreen